Monday, July 21, 2008

Good Friends

Hello everyone! We have had a very busy weekend. Troy and Laura Kronewitter were here. It was so great to see them. They have two cute little girls Violet and Hazel. Before we get to pictures of them, I wanted to show you a picture of Alyssa. This is her eye patch that she has to wear for two hours every day (one hour on each eye). She is getting eye therapy because her eyes do not work the way that they are supposed to. So I took a picture of her today. Doesn't she look cute? She told me I could call her "Patchy the Pirate"!! Ha!! She made a crown and was in a princess dress when I took the picture. It is pretty funny. She looks like she is a princess from the "wrong side of the tracks". Hee hee! Rebekah was playing the piano at Leann's house today. She was actually doing a very nice job making up a song. She is really excited for the day that she can babysit her cousins. She is always taking care of them. I am so proud of her.
Alyssa is eating corn on the cob here. She was sitting by herself. Not because she was in trouble, but because there were soooooo many kids that she couldn't find a chair at the table! =)

Aaron and Rebekah eating. Aaron was being a total boy and not opening his eyes. He is a goof ball.
Isabelle and Gideon did not want me to take a picture of them. I don't know why that was. This was the best that I could do. When we arrived at Leann's, Gideon came running outside while Richard and I were walking up. He was saying "Uncle Richard, Uncle Richard!". I had to cajole him to say hi to me and then he only called me "Mary". I can't even get an "Aunt". I am so loved. =)


Violet is in the foreground here. She was loving having her picture taken. Hazel is busy eating, but they were both wanting their picture to be taken. Jacob and Gideon were in the background. I think everyone just wanted to concentrate on eating and not smiling for the picture. Food is very important in my family! =)


Violet, Hazel, and Jacob again.

Troy and Laura. It was so great to see them again. Ryan, Richard, and Troy all went to see Batman yesterday and then they played Bocce today. I think that they had a good time. We girls were content to talk. It is what we do best!!
Laura and Leann. It was like old times again (and new times since there were kids). There are some very good memories. I am so thankful that we grew up around that family. Troy and Laura, Have a safe trip home, we love you!

No comments: