Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Thank You for Thanksgiving

Ok, well I realize that it is almost Christmas, but better late than never (you know who ever coined that phrase was probably a procrastinator). =) Anyway, we had Thanksgiving at Mom and Dad's house. Andrae (a friend from church) came over and we all had a great time. We played Uno and Chicken Trail. Now my kids are old enough to play chicken trail. It was so awesome, the torch has been passed! =) Aaron was with Dad almost constantly helping him. Mom and I baked for 2 days (Actually she started even before I got up there). I think that we could have fed a small army. It was a lot of work and I am still tired, but I loved it. The christmas tree was a crazy problem. Mom and I tried 3 times to get these stupid lights to work, which was really hilarious, but we could not do it. We finally had to break down and go get some more at walmart. But before we left I had to take a picture of the tree in all of its "glory" so that we could have fond memories. =)So fun! It was really relaxing to go up there. Thanks Mom and Dad for letting us go up there.This is a shmorgas board of our festivities. There are 45 pictures of the awsomeness! Have a wonderful week!

1 comment:

TLKOREGON said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time. We played chicken trail too!! =) I am kinda in shock at how much Aaron looks like your dad! Miss you much!