Thursday, September 8, 2011

Aaron's Baptisum

Aaron was baptized last night at the church building!! We are so very proud and excited. He is the first one of our kids to do it. A man from church, Tim O'Neil baptized him. He has been Aaron's teacher for a while. Tim told us later that he wasn't surprised when Aaron asked to be baptized. Leann and Ryan and the fam got to be there. Leann and I balled of course, but really how wonderful is it to see your son become a Christian? The sound booth people at church even got it on cd for us, so I am sure that Aaron and I will watch it again today. Technology can be so amazing! I am thankful that we can save the most important day of his life. Ryan also took video of the event. Richard and Jacob went back with Aaron when he was going to do it. He had a little trouble with the robe, it was so big he was swimming in it! =) Such a wonderful night!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The angels are rejoicing. It is a mother's greatest joy to see her children accept Christ and be safe in the Blood. They didn't choose to come into this world and have their soul put in jeapordy so it is their parent's responsibility to teach them and guide them into truth so their soul is safe for the next world. God bless Aaron. Love you, Mona I (all the way from Newberg)

The Moores said...

Tell Aaron we are so excited that he's part of The Family now! I wish I could've been there to give him a big hug. What a blessing!
~Carrie

Anonymous said...

Mary, I am so thrilled. I will never forget the day Brooke and William became my brother and sister, not just my children. I love the quote "When you were born you cried and the world rejoiced, live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice!" I am so thankful for Aaron's decision. <3, Rebekah