Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Dad and Mom

These are pictures from my parents going camping. It was over labor day weekend. Anyway, I just wanted to talk a minute about my parents. They are both very giving people and have always been ready and willing to help anyone who needs help. I do not think there has been many times where they have said "no" to helping someone. Even though I am only 3 1/2 hours away from them, I miss them a lot. Aaron told me the other day that when he grows up he wants to be "big and strong like Grandpa!" My parents are wonderful role models. Leann and I had a great childhood because of their dedication to God, the church and each other. I hope that Richard and I can carry that same torch for our children. I love them dearly!





1 comment:

TLKOREGON said...

I LOVE YOUR PARENTS TOO!! I also feel EXTREMELY blessed to have had them as examples in my life. I love all you Garrisons!