Tuesday, September 18, 2007

LiveWire

It is a miracle, but I have found the cord to my camera which means I can actually download pictures that I take of the kids. Yahoo! These are pictures from Friday. We went to a gathering called LiveWire where there was free drinks, food, and games for families. Afterward they had christian music playing and a play about obeying God. It was really fun. Aaron has his face painted as a crocodile and Jacob has his as a monkey. Those poor girls who had to decorate their faces. The boys don't give you something easy. Then Rebekah is a rabbit and Alyssa is a tiger. They had a super time and I hope that Ryan and Leann can come with us next time since they will be down here by then. I love you all!

1 comment:

The Woodards said...

Free food and drinks?! I'M THERE! I should move there so I can be closer to the free stuff. Keep researching these things so that I can be ready to enjoy your hard work when I get there.