Thursday, October 18, 2007

Famous Quote



Recently, I heard a quote that really impacted me. This quote was from Joan of Arc who said "I am not afraid... I was born to do this." This reminds me that as Christians, telling others about Jesus is what we were born to do. He gives us the strength and the ability when we feel we do not know how. After reading this quote, I came upon another quote from her: "One life is all we have and we live it as we believe in living it. But to sacrifice what you are and to live without belief, that is a fate more terrible than dying." What do we believe? How do we express that in our life?

1 comment:

em2histbuff33 said...

"I am not afraid... I was born to do this" Thought you would like to know the full quote. Joan of Arc actually said: "I do not fear the soldiers, for my road is made open to me; and if the soldiers come, I have God, my Lord, who will know how to clear the route that leads to messire the Dauphin. It was for this that I was born!" Notice how God has been removed by the modern version.
To learn more about Joan of Arc try Joan of Arc - MaidofHeaven.com