Monday, October 22, 2007

October LiveWire



Ryan, Leann, Isabelle, and Gideon got to go with the kids and I to live wire. So I brought my camera and we had a great time. Rebekah and Isabelle were the only ones who had time to get their faces painted. Isabelle's is a ladybug and Rebekah has a heart. Aaron is in the background, I am not sure what he is doing.

















Isabelle and Gideon were playing on the younger kids' moon bounce. My kids were scattered among the large moon bounces. This is a picture of the free pizza that we get there! Yahoo! Leann is in the back then Alyssa, Jacob, Rebekah, and Gideon. I know that Isabelle was in there somewhere, but I think she moved as I took the picture.



Here is Isabelle with her daddy. Isn't it so cute? I think that it is funny that Leann is in the background, ready for her picture to be taken! We have been trained well. Smile for the picture! Hope you all have had a terriffic weekend. The new baby arrives in two days. Pray for Leann's saftey and the Baby's. Love you all!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like soo much fun. It would be nice if they would do something like that here. We have started going to the library on Tues nights for a book reading and song singing time. Violet loves it. But Livewire sounds great.

Randie said...

Hi there! I just found your blog through Laura's blog! I can't believe how big your kids have gotten! It was fun to see the pictures and what all you've been up to!

Love ya,
Randie

The Woodards said...

what is aaron doing in the background??? :) Thanks for taking the pictures!!