Thursday, May 15, 2008

Ode to Mom


Aaron wrote me a mother's day card. He did it at school and you fill in the blanks. I will share it with all of you. The things that are in red are his answers. In parenthesis are my insights.

My Mom is nice.
Her name is Mary, but I call her Mom. She loves me very much.
Three ways she takes good care of me are byes food, makes lunch, and makes dinner. (You notice how my most important qualities have to do with food)
The hardest job my Mom has is taking out the trash.
The funniest thing about my Mom is her jokes. (He has a good sense of humor)
My favorite food that Mom fixes is chicken. (this is news to me since he hasn't been eating chicken for the past few months)
My favorite game to play with Mom is Bocce. (We learned this game in North Carolina)
My favorite place to go with mom is restaurants.
The coolest thing about my Mom is her skills on video games. (yeah, I rock on level 1 of spider man, but I can't go any higher!)
My favorite thing about my mom is her Jokes. (Apparently, I am hilarious since it is mentioned twice!)
If I could give my Mom any present in the world, I would give her a game. (I guess I am easy to shop for)
If I could take my Mom anywhere in the world, we would go to Hawaii because it is an island. (I think he thinks that I like islands because I went to Haiti, but still, Hawaii would be nice)
Once my Mom and I went to North Carolina and we had so much fun.
If my Mom were an animal she would probably be a Hyena because she laughs a lot. (enough said I think)

Hope you all had a great Mother's day!



2 comments:

TLKOREGON said...

This is ADORABLE!!! I can't wait until the girls are old enough to do that stuff. Right now she picks flowers (aka weeds) and tells me I am "the best mommy in the whole wide world". Sooo I am totally bummed you're not coming to OR this summer.=( It makes me weepy.

The Woodards said...

He is hysterical! Food, food, hmmmmmm, do you think we see a theme on what he likes? maybe he filled out the card right before lunch! =) maybe next time he'll add your SKILZ on dance-mania!