Monday, October 13, 2008

Choir Concert


Hello everyone! We have had a very busy week. On Thursday Rebekah had her choir concert. She did very well. Richard wasn't able to go because it was parent teacher conferences. We sat by a couple who we know through girl scouts. The kids are all friends with them. Rebekah is with Sarah, who is also in choir. Alyssa is standing with Robin. Aaron is standing with Jimmy. I didn't get a picture of Jacob with Daniel because he ended up falling asleep. Then this weekend we went to mom and dad's house. I will be posting those pictures later this week. My mom got a new camera and it takes amazing photos. I will put some of hers on here too. Have a great week everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We missed you guys in class Sunday!

Anonymous said...

Mary, I just wanted to wish you a happy birthday! You may be a long ways away, but you are not forgotten! Love, Chet & Denise