Sunday, October 5, 2008

Goddard Parade



Yesterday we went to the Goddard parade. The Woodard clan also came with us. Goddard is where I work and it is not a very big town. That parade was really quite long and the kids loved it. They loved it of course because they got a TON of candy. Who needs Halloween? Just go to a parade. You will notice that Sydney is chewing on a cup. We got it from the parade. They were giving out URINE CUPS! Isn't that disgusting? So she totally loved it! =) The kids got their faces painted. Aaron found a can of silly string, so I felt that it was necessary to squirt my kids with it. This week Rebekah has her choir concert so hopefully I can get some pictures of her singing. She is even going to have a little speaking part in it. Then Alyssa has also joined a choir group through school. I am so proud!! =) Have a great week everyone!

No comments: