Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Early Christmas


My parents came down for an early Christmas for all of us. Leann and Ryan are working over Christmas so it was much easier to have it early. We had a lot of fun. I also threw in pictures of the dogs (mostly Mia) so that you could see the WHOLE family. The boys all got fishing poles so Grandpa helped the boys learn to cast. They loved it. So we are going to have another Christmas on Christmas Eve then the next day is Richard's birthday! So much to do! Jacob has "accidentally" looked in his stocking already! =) Tonight we have a Christmas pageant at church. It is going to be so much fun. So I will be taking pictures of the kiddos. Hopefully we are all well. The flu has been going around this household. Have a Merry Christmas everyone!By the way, I realize there is a ton of pictures that I have posted. Believe me when I say I even trimmed down from what I have. But how can you decide on pictures with a great family?

No comments: