Friday, December 26, 2008

Moving!!

Well, once again I have to start packing. I am still in denial at this point. We are moving a little closer to Richard's school. We decided we wanted somewhere else because the rooms for the kids here are just too small for them. I think this other house is about the same size, but is set up better. It also has a basement!! That is very important in the midwest, at least if you live in tornado alley. So, by January 24th we will be out of here. I really hate to pack. We just found the house by driving around. At least we will be able to do a lot of packing during this week and next since Richard and I don't have school. It is going to start getting really hard once school starts again. I will post pictures once we are able to start moving in. Love, Mary

No comments: