Sunday, January 25, 2009

Moving Day!

Alyssa is enjoying one of Grandma's HUGE cookies! Yummy!
Here are the boys on moving day. They were very good at helping and did not complain at all. It was pretty cold outside, but all that walking around made it better.
This is Rebekah's new cell phone. She loves it so much. Her other phone was dying so I promised her that we would get her a new one for her birthday, but it would be a late birthday present.
Mia has discovered a new trick. She can now reach Jasmine's food. Of course, I don't think that Jasmine thinks this is a very good trick! =)

Here is a couple pictures of our new house. Of course this was when we were just moving in. Mom and Dad came down to help us along with Ryan and Russell (a friend from church). Richard was at drill when we were moving stuff. We just finished this weekend cleaning the other house. It has been so much work. I am glad that I finally get to start organizing this house though.
I will have to post some more updated pictures later. Of course that would require me to find my camera, which I have no clue where it is at the moment. Everyone have a super day!

3 comments:

The Woodards said...

HELLO, I was there too! Where is my shout out for all the hard work I did sitting on my duff in your basement playing with the kids while you all battled the cold weather and heavy lifting. I DID have to wait very patiently for someone else to finish making my lunch, and then I spent the extra energy speaking with you all before I took my kids and bailed. I mean seriously, where's the appreciation?!

Anonymous said...

If you use Facebook you should think about canceling your account. Watch this and share it please. Know what you are getting into before you sign up all of your info.

http://www.truthed.com/videos/395_the_truth_about_facebook.htm

Anonymous said...

Looks like a nice house! I wanted to wish you 2 Happy Anniversary on Wednesday! 14 years already! Where has the time gone?! We wish you and your family all the best! Love you, Chet & Denise