Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Aaron's 8th Birthday


Aaron had a great birthday. He got 3 video games and a goosebumps book. He loved it. We also went out to eat at our favorite Chinese restaurant. It was a lot of fun. It was weird not having any of the cousins over, but they were all in Nebraska (or Washington). So it was just us. Richard's mom is here this week so we have been busy. I will be putting up pictures on the blog after she leaves on Saturday. This is our spring break. It has been nice not having to worry about getting up early in the morning. This weekend is our craft fair at church which I am helping with. I am in charge of the door prizes. This means I have to announce the winners in a microphone! AAAAHHHGGGG!! Rebekah and Alyssa are going to be giving out the tickets. It is going to be fun. Have a wonderful week everyone! Today was Richard and my 14th anniversary. I can't believe that it has been that long. Bye!

No comments: