Sunday, May 17, 2009

Rebekah's Choir Concert

Rebekah had her first choir concert at Eisenhower Middle School. She switched middle schools at the semester and has been doing amazing here. Let me just say that their choir was AWESOME! Leann, it reminded me of when Mrs. Gilbertson was teaching us. This woman did a great job. The person that Rebekah had at Wilbur Middle School did not have the kids focused at all. It was horrible. Anyway, back to this choir concert. Rebekah refused to look at us the whole time she was up there. She said that she would have laughed. Now I ask you, would I do anything to try and make my daughter laugh? =) (this is a rhetorical question, please do not feel that you must enlighten me on my personality) =) It was a great night and I am so proud of Rebekah!!



1 comment:

TLKOREGON said...

Just saw Mrs. G the other day, looks EXACTLY the same. How exciting to get to go to your own childs choir concert! Ahh the memories. Did you have Ms VanEngle? Ehhh. She was horrible! Anyway. Go Rebekah!
Love you guys!