Thursday, May 28, 2009

Great Grandma Visits

This weekend we went and visited my Grandma. She is up at Mom and Dad's house for three weeks. We left Friday evening after school. It was a nice drive and we were just 20 miles (give or take) from their house when our tire blew. I mean that thing was torn up. It was crazy. Richard and I didn't realize that the tire blew for a few seconds because the van never swerved or anything. However, God blessed us where we pulled off because we were on a driveway next to a field so we had plenty of room to change a tire. So Richard and I, the kids, and the dogs all piled out. It was still light outside so that was also a blessing. Anyway we eventually got the tire changed and made it to my parent's house. Then we had a lovely time visiting. It was nice to relax up there. Mia did pretty well running around without a leash on. I think that she was learning those good habits from Jasmine and Wilson. The boys were constantly outside helping Grandpa do some work. =) All the kids had fun looking for frogs. Have a great week everyone!

1 comment:

TLKOREGON said...

I love that your parents always look the same (with the same paintings). I can almost pretend that they didn't leave Me...I mean Newberg...all those years ago. =(