Saturday, June 13, 2009

It is so Quiet

It has been almost a week now since our kids have been gone. They are up at Mom and Dad's house. I has been so quiet over here. We miss them a lot. However, the reason they are up there (besides just to visit Grandma and Grandpa) is because Richard is going to have surgery Monday. He is having rotator cuff surgery. So we didn't want to have to worry about the kids being at the hospital. So we have had a week of staying up late and sleeping in late (or as late as the dogs will let me). We would appreciate the prayers for Richard that everything goes well. We will pick up the kids Friday. Then Saturday the girls and I have a garden party that we are going to. It will be a lot of fun. Richard and I are going to a movie and to dinner with a couple from church today. When I was making dinner last night I actually had to cut the recipe in HALF! That is so crazy and we still had leftovers! Hope you all are having a good summer. Love, Mary

1 comment:

The Woodards said...

Wish I wsas there to cause some noise for you all!!!