Sunday, July 5, 2009

Fourth of July Party


As you can see we hung out with Ryan and Leann for the fourth of July. It was a lot of fun. Leann tried so hard to get a picture of Richard and I with fireworks in the background. However, my camera has a huge delay on it so by the time she took it, it was gone. Finally we got one picture. So mission accomplished! We went to Goddard for the fireworks. It is the town right by Wichita. I work in Goddard and the kids are going to school there this year. Anyway, they had free food, moon bounce, and then the fireworks display. Before they even started that there were so many fireworks all around us. It was very cool. We didn't get home til 11:00pm. The kids were soooo tired this morning, as was I. So we are making them go to bed early tonight. They loved it though. Hope you all had a safe and fun fourth.

1 comment:

Diane said...

HI Mary, Just wanted to say Thankyou for sharing your pictures as I alway look at your blog along with Ryan and Leann's because I know that you usually have pictures of there kids also.. again thanks for sharing and it looks like you all are having a great summer.
take care
Diane (Ryans mom)
my blog is http://diane-tom-edgett.blogspot.com
I will be sharing some pictures (when I figure this all out.