Thursday, July 2, 2009

NKOTB Baby!!


Yes, it is true! Leann and I are going to see New Kids On The Block (aka NKOTB)tomorrow night!! It is super exciting. For those of you who have no idea who they are, I feel sorry for you. Richard is just excited that I am not going with him. Apparently he is not too fond of them. I am going to relive my childhood by hearing them once again. Laura and Carrie, wish you were coming...It won't be the same. You know we watched their video a million times! LOL! I am sure that Leann and I will have updates on both of our blogs! Then of course Saturday is the fourth of July so lots of fun stuff is happening. Don't worry, I will keep you updated "step by step" (that is a song by NKOTB). I will now stop before I decide to use any more puns. Have a fun weekend everyone! (I don't know why the blog keeps cutting off Danny in the picture, but you can only see part of his arm)

2 comments:

The Woodards said...

You cut out Danny on purpose b/c you know that he is the one i was forced to like b/c you girls claimed all the other ones!!! it's your passive agressive nature isn't it?! =) See you manana for the PAR-TAY

The Woodards said...

NEW KIDS AIN'T SO NEW ANYMORE - AND THEY AIN'T KIDS. HAVE YOU HEARD THEIR NEW SONGS. IT IS BASICALLY A SEX CD!!! PERVERTED OLD MEN.