Sunday, August 2, 2009

Graduation Party!!!

Yesterday there was a surprise graduation party for me! It was super fun and I think everyone had a really great time. Mom, Dad, Ryan, and Leann set it up and then Richard was to make sure that I got there on time. I broke my shoe right before going so we were like 15 minutes late. The tiki head at my graduation party spit bubbles out and the kids thought it was great. Apparently many people knew about the party for a while. Of course the kids didn't know until it was starting. The kids started dragging each other around while we were there. Apparently this was the only game that they could all play together, but they loved it. So thanks again to everyone for coming. It was so fun and a great ending for all the years of being in college. Love you all!

2 comments:

TLKOREGON said...

YEAH MARY!!!!! Wish I could have celebrated with you! What an accomplishment! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the picture of you two with your mom (the not silly one, but especially the silly one!) Love you!

teresa said...

Wish we could have been there. Congrats! Way to go!