Saturday, August 22, 2009

School Pictures

Here are our first day of school pictures. Actually, we took the pictures the night before so that I wouldn't have to worry about it in the morning. It was all I could do to keep Jacob from not jumping all around like a maniac while the picture was being taken! =)

All the kids got to pick one new outfit for school. They were very excited about it. Of course the shirts that the boys picked came with toys, so I don't know if they really liked the shirts or the toys better. However, the toys have already broken. Oh the woes of life.


This outfit of Alyssa's was so perfect for her. She always wants to accessorize her clothing. So this was great that the shirt already came with a cute scarf.



Rebekah has been loving to draw animae characters and now I think that her hair is starting to reflect this. I think it is really cute. She was horrified that she didn't know she bought a Miley Sirus shirt until we had already had it home. I hope that she wears it again now that she knows.

School has went pretty smoothly. Much better than last year. The kids all made it onto their buses and even got home! =) The boys go to latchkey every morning at their school and they love it. I have been having a good year and have some very interesting kids that I work with (Mom you know who I am taking about =)). Richard has been super busy with doing his masters and work. However, he is getting it all done. Tonight we go to have a movie night at church. Maybe I will take pictures. Have a wonderful week everyone!

No comments: