Friday, October 30, 2009

Adventures in Pumpkin Carving


Carving four pumpkins can get very time consuming and a tad dangerous. I broke down and bought one of those pumpkin carving kits in order to be safer while carving. However, Richard broke one of the knives in the first pumpkin he started. So he tried to make it work and ended up cutting himself. So that was the end of that knife. I really didn't want to use a big butcher knife, but that is exactly what ended up happening. I got cut with a knife, but did not bleed. So we all ended up keeping all of our fingers. I thought that worked out well! =) Jacob has a bat on his pumpkin, Aaron has a vampire, Alyssa's says "boo" and is supposed to look like a mummy, and Rebekah made a kind of Animae character. Oh, Aaron also has a white pumpkin that is "captain underpants". It is from school for his book report. I thought that they all turned out really well. I will be taking more pictures of the kids in their costumes. Enjoy your day everyone!

No comments: