Saturday, October 17, 2009

My 33rd Birthday


Today is my birthday!! Richard got me the best birthday present. He got me and him tickets to "Wicked" on Halloween! For those of you who don't know, this is a musical that is about the witches from Oz before Dorothy. It is going to be so much fun. So now I think that I need to get a new outfit too! =) We will go in the afternoon and then be back so that we can take the kids trick or treating. Also today for my birthday we are going to go out to eat. I am not sure where we are going yet. I also had to throw a picture in of my diploma from graduating college. I just got it in the mail yesterday. Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

TLKOREGON said...

33!!!! Wow you are old! =) Just kidding. I thought about you on your birthday and I reminded everybody! Love you!

TLKOREGON said...

P.S.
You look WONDERFUL and congrats on the diploma!