Monday, May 17, 2010

Alyssa 11th Birthday


Well, Alyssa's 11th birthday was on the 29th of April. I am a little behind on the times obviously. We went roller skating with Alyssa's friend Savannah. It was fun, but I forgot how difficult it was to skate when I haven't done it in a while. Richard and Jacob kept their skates on for about 5 minutes and then decided it was not for them. I was brave and kept it on almost the whole time, but almost fell several times and once almost fell into the garbage can. Aaron really got into skating, until he went out on the smooth floor and fell. Then he decided to put the skates away. However, Alyssa and Savannah had an awesome time. Alyssa made a pinata that she got to smash for her birthday, she loved that. Also, we had cheese cake instead of a real cake. It was super yummy. It went very well and my daughter is one year older! Have a great day everyone!

No comments: