Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Surgery

Today Richard went in for surgery on his arm to fix the pain that he has been experiencing since returning from Iraq. They had to stitch some ligaments and he had a piece of his bone broken off. The doctor did say that he is not sure that Richard should be doing any physical labor for a job. His body just cant take it. So we need prayers to see what is going to happen. The National Guard has been a part of our lives for 9 years now. Also pray for a speedy recovery for Richard. He is in a sling for a week (I hope it is only a week). So I have to get him to work, me to work, and the kids to school since he can't drive. Bleah!

My parents just got back from Oregon on Sunday. They had a wonderful time and brouht my grandma back with them. It is so great to be able to see her. It sure did make me miss everyone in Oregon! I sometimes forget how beautiful it is there since I have been away for so long. I just want you all to know that I think of you all often!

Jacob has kindergarten round up Thursday. That is where the incoming kindergartners for next year go and meet their teacher and see their classroom. Jacob is very excited about it. School will be getting out on May 24th. I cannot believe that is almost here.

Have a wonderful week everyone!

1 comment:

TLKOREGON said...

I will be praying for Richards speedy recovery. It was great seeing your parents, they are WONDERFUL! How exciting for Jacob! I think it will be fun when the girls start school, fun but scary (for me!). I saw pictures of your kiddos that your mom brought to Oregon. They are so adorable. You can tell they are all very full of energy! =)