Monday, June 4, 2007

Beautiful Nebraska

I thought that I would let everyone see how beautiful Nebraska can be. This is a picture right after a thunderstorm. Isn't that just incredible? I love thunderstorms so very much.

Rebekah and Alyssa have entered softball for the summer. Alyssa really likes it, but Rebekah isn't so sure this is something that she would want to do again. Aaron has joined T-ball. His favorite thing is to yell across the field. He loves to yell! Jacob just stays with me while the other kids play. He wanders around on the benches and has of course fallen off several times, but that never stops him.

Richard and I still feel out of since since we moved here, but slowly we are starting to get into a rhythm. We took the kids to VBS this weekend. They just had an awesome time! You know what the greatest part was? The kids were going to have to miss Friday VBS because we had a softball game. So I told them if they prayed for rain then we wouldn't have to go. Sure enough they prayed for rain and it rained ALOT Friday. It rained so much that we didn't have practice Saturday either. Now is that God working or what?

What prayers have you seen answered in such an obvious way?

I love you all!

No comments: