Friday, June 8, 2007

A day at the park

My Mom took all of the grandkids to the park yesterday. They all had a wonderful time! Thank you mom! This a picture of my nephew Gideon. Rebekah is pushing him in the swing. Isn't he adorable?
This is my neice Isabelle. I thought this was a great picture of her. She is already posing for pictures! What a sweetie!

Here is Rebekah. She is going to be in 6th grade in August. Middle School! She is a great help with Isabelle and Gideon. She loves to take care of them. I loved this picture of her too. It was really hard to choose her pictures. She had a lot great ones!


Here Aaron is playing in the sand. He is going to be in 1st grade this year. He likes school and excells at it. He is in T ball right now. I will get some pictures of that on here later.


Jacob was attacking something with sticks. He is constantly moving and is very funny. It is really hard to get him to hold still for the camera so this is a miracle picture! He is going into kindergarten this year. He is very excited.





Here Alyssa is posing for the camera. I think that Isabelle and her are so much alike. Alyssa will be going into 3rd grade. She loves to paint and draw. She totally gets that from Leann (my sister).






Some more pictures of the kids.



























Hope you all have enjoyed the pictures. I have enjoyed putting them on here so you all can see them. Love you all!


























1 comment:

TLKOREGON said...

Thank you for the pictures! They are great. All of your kiddos are so cute. I am looking forward to seeing you all next month!! Do you realize that between the Garrison girls, Isenberg girls, and Wendy we are going to have 13 kids! We sure did go forth and multiply! =) Love you.