Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Fun Times at the Zoo

Aaron, Gideon, Isabelle, and Jacob are enjoying Leann's pool that she set up for the kids. What a great way to cool off!






Rebekah and Alyssa got to be "special" and play in the bathtub instead of the pool.




Here is almost the whole family at the zoo (Richard and Ryan had to work). Starting on the left is Jacob, Me, Aaron, Gideon, Mom, Dad, Alyssa, Rebekah, Isabelle, and Leann.



This gorilla was very entertaining. This is Jacob and Isabelle.







We had to get pictures on the Gorillas. I think we do that every time we go to the zoo.




More pictures on the Gorillas.






My Aunt Donna was up here for a week. It was very nice to see her. She is my dad's sister.







Aaron helps out by holding Isabelle's hand. It was so cute. Alyssa is pushing the stroller.





Lunch time!!! This is me, Rebekah, Gideon, Isabelle, and Leann.








Eating with Dad, Jacob and Alyssa.





Picture of all the grand kids so far. Leann is due October 30th.






Here is a great picture of Leann with Gideon. This is his new "backpack". It was the best thing ever invented.



1 comment:

TLKOREGON said...

Looks like you guys are having a lot of fun living close together! I'm jealous, I want to live close to you to. I will see you in a few weeks though.