Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Check out my Slide Show!


I am trying to figure out how to use this slide show. I really like it, it is a lot of fun! These are pictures of Halloween. Then the others are just this weekend when we brought mom back home. Dad had gone hunting that morning and got a deer within a half hour. So my kids got to experience what it was like to slice up a deer! Oh, the memories. Alyssa didn't want to go outside so I only have one picture of her looking at the deer. It is cold in Nebraska! I think that Rebekah looks really scary for Halloween. We decorated our trunk of our car for Trunk or Treat at church. We had 30 cars there participating and over 300 kids showed up from the community. It was a lot of fun. Richard was very scary because he was in all black and would stand really still so people didn't know he was real until he moved. Have a wonderful day everyone! I hope that everyone has a great Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Trina said...

Hey Mary! Great to see pictures of the kids, I would have never recognized them. Thy have grown so much! I can't believe you are in Kansas, scariest place on earth Lol! Sounds like you are loving it. How wonderful to have your sister close by too. We may not get a chance to talk much but I think of you often and miss you all soooo much!