Thursday, November 15, 2007

Haiti Mission Trip

I would like to petition everyone for prayers as I will be (lord willing) going on a mission trip to Haiti, March 16-21. This will be to minister to the children in the orphanage and the community. My last mission trip was 2 years ago to New Orleans. It was when Hurricane Katrina had hit. It was a life changing experience. I am arranging for time off from school and work so that I may go. I would like to start applying for my passport next month so that I can be ready. God has blessed me with a husband who encourages me to go on these mission trips and is willing to be a parent by himself for a week. We are blessed that he is a teacher and it will be spring break for us. If you would like to look at the website it is http://haitichurchofchrist.org/ We will be organizing activities for the kids and visiting the hospital there. Please pray for the safety of all going and that everything that needs to be done will be done smoothly. Love, Mary

No comments: