Saturday, November 24, 2007

Thanksgiving


I hope that you all had a wonderful thanksgiving, I know that we did (even though I am not smiling in my picture, oh well). We had Thanksgiving by ourselves. It was very relaxing and we just made whatever our favorite things were. I even used my christmas goblets (which I usually forget that I have until after the holidays are over, go figure) so I was very proud of myself. We then decorated for Christmas. We listened to Christmas music while doing it, though I must confess that I have been listening to Christmas music for a while now. Actually, Leann and I always were listening to it in October when growing up so really, I am late! Then last night (Friday, the day after Thanksgiving) we got about an inch of snow. It is really pretty. The kids are having a great time playing in it. It is not sticking to the road or anything so that makes it very nice for us drivers. Richard had just got done cleaning out the garage yesterday so we could put our cars in there and then it snowed. I am so glad that he got that done. It is super nice not to have to get snow off the car. This is the first time that we have ever had a garage our whole married life. In North Carolina there were very few people that even had a garage on their house. Mom and Dad have been in Oregon over this Thanksgiving break and they should be back late tonight to their home. I know that they have had a fabulous time. Richard and I went and got our driver's licence changed over so we are officially part of Kansas now. Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

The Woodards said...

the slide thing for the pictures is weird....we don't know if we like it...takes a long time to load and the pics are too small...you should reconsider - we want to see the smiling faces HUGE (and mom and dad aren't that young anymore...they will probably need a magnifying glass to see the pics)...and you should have left a comment on my blog about the funniness :)