Friday, March 7, 2008

Alyssa's Program

Alyssa had her third grade program today. It was very cute. So here are some pictures of it. Enjoy!



She is on the very right with the yellow maraca in her hand. She wouldn't smile unless she wasn't singing. She is so funny.


Here is the "after party" which is where we just went into her classroom to pick her up after school. Aaron and Jacob are giving her a congratulatory hug for a job well done. Rebekah is feeling very sick and has a 102 degree temperature so she is not in any of these pictures.



This is Samantha and Alyssa. They are best friends. They actually sit next to each other at school and are in girl scouts together.
On a separate note, I will be taking pictures of Aaron's birthday party that we are having for him tonight. I should be putting those on the blog tomorrow. I took my first malaria pill today. They are the biggest, whitest, giganticist (I don't think that is a word) horse pill. I have a phobia of white pills so of course I choked on it. At least I only have to take it one time a week. Mom suggested that I take it in applesauce, like when I was little. Of course, I am totally going to do that since I am too much of a weenie to take it with water (apparently). Tomorrow will be my last post til I come back from Haiti. Please pray that everything goes smoothly. Have a wonderful day all of you!

No comments: