Sunday, June 29, 2008

Garden Party

On Saturday the girls and I went to a Garden Party. Leann and her girls went too. Gideon got to stay here with Uncle Richard and the boys. So these are just a couple pictures of the girls and me before we partied down!! Okay, really we went, ate, and made stepping stones. It was a super great time. Many women from the church were there. It is great to be able to get together with everyone and just talk. This first picture is one that Aaron took of us. I think that he did pretty well, I mean our heads aren't cut off or anything!I would like to point out that I am wearing a hat. One of the ladies at church told us that we were required to wear a hat. However, after her little laughing fit, I realized that she was lying to me! She is so funny! You will notice that I have not named her, for the sake of keeping her identity safe! =) But Leann and I wore one any way. I mean, hats are just so much fun to wear. I think we were the only ones who wore one. We are trend setters!!
Hope that you all have been having a wonderful week. I have my interview at the school district on Tuesday so please keep that in your prayers. I love you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the hat! Wish I had worn one!