Saturday, June 21, 2008

Visitors

Last night Ryan and Leann came over to the house. We had a great time. Richard has just got me a PS2 game in which you sing into microphones. So of course that was hours of entertainment for the adults. Leann graciously went downstairs and took some pics of some of the kids. Thank you Leann!!
Gideon loved Aaron's spiderman bike helmet. Sydney also liked it, it was very slobbery by the time she was done with it!! =)

Rebekah and Isabelle are always playing together. Rebekah takes very good care of the younger kids.

Ok, this is funny. As you can see Alyssa is jumping rope with her helmet on. I asked her why she was jumping rope with her helmet. She said to me "because it makes a clanging sound when it hits my head!" That is my daughter folks!!



Here of course is precious Sydney. We now have to block her in with chairs and line the rail with pillows. She is pulling up and crawling all over the place. She is a sweetie. Have a great week everyone! Rebekah, Alyssa, and Aaron are all getting glasses so I will put pictures of them and our new bikes on here next.

1 comment:

TLKOREGON said...

clanging on her head....that is sooo Mary! That made me smile a lot! Love you.