Friday, September 5, 2008

School Pictures

Obviously I have not updated the blog for a while. Sorry about that. These are the pictures of the first day of school. They have been doing really well. Rebekah loves math because her teacher makes it fun. She is doing much better than last year. Alyssa made a speech in front of the class for student council. She didn't get it, but I am so proud that she tried. She is also in the Benton Choir. Aaron is excelling in reading. He likes PE because of all the games that they get to play. Jacob is loving everything. It is so nice that I can now work during the day while they are at school. It has been wonderful. I love my job and I look forward to going to work everyday. It is only 15 min from the house. Anyway, Richard is at drill this weekend. He is just staying overnight in a motel so he wont be back until Sunday. Alyssa's eye therapy is going well. She is going to be done in November. On the 23rd is Jacob's birthday. He will be 6 can you believe it? I am still going to school online, but it is fun. Richard is going to start his master's degree in the spring. Last weekend Dad and Mom came down. It was a very nice time. However, while we were at Leann's house there was a huge lightning storm over here and so we had a big power surge. Pretty much anything that was connected to cable was ruined. Thank goodness my computer wasn't. We didn't lose anything major. We got another TV for only $40 so that was great. I will hopefully update more on the blog soon. Love you all!


2 comments:

Mathias and Craig Families said...

Hey you, what is a para? I'm so glad you love your job & can't imagine having time without kiddos!!! Of course I know I'll miss this time so I'm trying to enjoy it to the fullest! If I could just get more sleep!!! I can't believe how long it's been since we've seen each other & how big your kiddos are getting! It's always strange to have friends not much older than me (can you believe we're almost 32!!!) with families so much older than mine. That's what I get for waiting so long to get married & start a family, but I have no complaints, God's timing is always best!!! I love & miss you! ~W.

PLEASE Save and Protect Our Children - PLEASE! said...

Cute pics! I know your blog has readership and would like to encourage you to write something on Bill 1738, which, if passed will save children and BABIES from sexual abuse. Senator from Oklahoma is against it. Please go to my blog.