Sunday, September 21, 2008

Jacob's 6th Birthday

I have promised to show pictures of the birthday and TA-DA, I have delivered! We had a great time. I love the facial expressions that Jacob makes opening his present. One picture Jasmine walked right in front of the camera when I was snapping the shot. It is pretty funny. We got this huge cake from Ryan and Leann that was a wedding cake. You can see the pink on it! =) To boy it up Richard threw a car on there! Jacob really didn't care, he is very laid back about that sort of thing. It was very yummy. I have frozen the rest of it because it is HUGE! We are getting ready to go to church right now. I hope that you all are doing well! Love you!

1 comment:

The Woodards said...

Your blog is seriously starting to lack now that you have a job! I need it updated more often so I can feel involved in your life. Seeing you 2 times a week is not enough. Children change quickly you know!!! MORE UPDATES! MORE UPDATES!