Saturday, September 20, 2008

Visiting Parents



Hello everyone! This pictures are from a couple weekends ago when my parents came down to visit. Leann was very busy that day. She did my hair and nails and she also did Rebekah's hair. Rebekah has highlighting in her hair. It looks so cute. She seems so old now. It makes me a little sad. We had a great time. My favorite picture is of Leann and I and our big sunglasses! Dad thinks that we might be a little to excessive in the size of our sunglasses! =) Work is going really well. I love working with the kids. For those of you who don't know what a Para is, it is like a teacher's aide, except that I am also outside of the classroom teaching job skills. Richard has been doing great at his job too. He loves teaching. We are going to be celebrating Jacob's birthday today since his birthday is really on Tuesday. We just aren't going to have time. Maybe I will get the blog updated some more this weekend. Hope you all have a great weekend. It is supposed to be 80 degrees all week! Beautiful! Oh, for those of you who care. I am reading "The Shack" by William Young. It is a wonderful book that is about God's love. I would so recommend it for everyone.

No comments: