Sunday, March 22, 2009

Mom W Visits


This last week was our spring break. It was very busy for us. Richard's mom came to visit us from Washington. We haven't seen that side of the family for almost 8 years. So we took her to the zoo here. I think that we got some great pictures of all of us. By the end of the zoo we were all exhausted. It was nice to see her again. The kids were a little shy around her at first since Aaron was only 3 months old when he saw her and Jacob has never met her. Then yesterday was the craft fair at church. Rebekah and I went and helped set up Thursday and Friday. Then yesterday we went to the church at 7:00am. We didn't leave until 6:00pm. That was a really long day, but totally worth it. We raised a lot of money for the Cap Haitien Orphanage. I was the announcer for the door prizes. I had to use a microphone and everything. It was a little scary at first, but it was fun. I will definitely do it again next year. We have only a few more weeks of school left. I can't believe it is almost done. Anyway, hope you all have been having a wonderful day. Love you all!

No comments: