Saturday, March 28, 2009

Spring Snow

If any of you have been watching the weather here in the Midwest, we have been dumped on with snow. Yesterday about noon started the freezing rain. The first picture of the "snow" that I put on here is actually all freezing rain. It was crazy. Jasmine absolutely refused to go outside, but Mia went out there if the kids were out there. School got out early for everyone, but Wichita. However, Richard and the kids made it home safely so that is good. When we got up this morning it was snowing more. It has now stopped and everything is melting. It has just been weird. One side of our garage door is frozen shut. The other side opens though. Leann and Ryan came over to visit. They brought me some presents from Italy!! Yahooo!! We also got to try some candy. It was very good. It seems like a long time since we have seen them. I got a picture of Isabelle. I am not sure how since I don't remember taking it while they were here. But I am putting it on the blog anyway. Hope you all are enjoying the day!

3 comments:

Diane said...

Mary,
thank you so much for sharing your family with us. I expecially liked the ones with Isabelle!! as Ryan and Leann have not posted any for a while. I know that I can get on with your family and you usually have some current pictures. take care and thanks again for sharing.
Diane Edgett (Ryans mom)

The Woodards said...

oh - thanks mom!!! Mary, I don't remember you taking pics of Isa either. Wierd! Oh well, apparently it was just to appease my mother! Now I don't have to post anything on my blog. Thanks...she hasn't called me yet.

The Woodards said...

um - 2 months since a post almost??? REALLY?